- - Oro Valley/Tucson, AZ
- Oro Valley, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for planning, developing and directing the programs, services, activities and employees of the agency consistent with company policies. Accountable for agency's revenue and profit performance, adherence to company systems and compliance with State and Federal regulations. Oversees implementation, maintenance and compliance with Performance Improvement activities; including the Corporate Compliance Program, chairs the home care agency Professional Advisory Board and acts as the Privacy Officer. Continually assesses the needs of internal and external employees and the customer to meet and exceed their expectations. Responsible for continual growth and profitability of agency.
1. Provides leadership and assumes ultimate responsibility for meeting agency operations and client needs in accordance with Intrepid mission and strategic business plans.
2. Participates with regional and corporate leadership to implement Intrepid standards, policies and procedures.
3. May function as Supervising Nurse for home care agency.
4. Plans and assures adherence to budgetary guidelines and manages agency expenses within budget.
5. Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations, OSHA and standards of practice.
6. Maintain knowledge of current regulatory standards and Conditions of Participation.
7. Complies with Medicare, Medicaid and State license requirements.
8. Complies with Intrepid's Quality Assurance monitors, Performance Improvement Plan and reporting mechanisms.
9. Coordinates internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual audits as required; review of QBQI/OBQM data and plans of action.
10. Directs and supervises clinical team to review documentation for necessity of services, quality care, and compliance with physician orders and the plan of care to ensure quality care and reimbursement in conjunction with clinical director as appropriate.
Education: Degree in nursing, health services administration, business administration or related field preferred.
Experience: Has at least two years of health related experience and at least 1 year of supervisory experience or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs. Home healthcare experience strongly preferred.
Skills Required: Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills, proven track record in managing others. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and excellent customer service skills. Working knowledge of profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
Licensure: Current RN license, if applicable, auto liability insurance per policy; current and unrestricted drivers license.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media